Code of Conduct Resolution
ROAM Wireless is committed to the FCAC Code of Conduct.
If you have any concerns pertaining to the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry, you may contact us.
You can file a code of conduct complaint through our website using the Online Form, Printable Form, contact us via Phone, or Write to us.
- By Phone: 1 888 762 6832 ext 4.
- By Email: email@example.com
- Click here to download a printable version of the Complaint Form
- Click here to access the Online Form
Following receipt of your complaint we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five business days.
- Provide our final decision within 30 days of receiving the your complaint, along with:
- A summary of the complaint;
- The final result of the investigation;
- Explanation of the final decision; and
- Information on how to further escalate your complaint in the event of an unsatisfactory outcome, along with the complaint handling form.
If we cannot provide a response within 30 days you will be informed of the delay, reason for the delay, and the expected response time.
To assist us in reviewing your concern, in addition to providing a summary of your concerns, please provide details, such as the name of the person you were dealing with, the date the concern occurred, and copies of any supporting documentation (i.e. agreements, statements).